Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for this game for a couple years. I haven't been able to make any successful trades for it, and I am hesitant to shell out $60 to buy it in the Marketplace. Anyone think this will be reprinted someday?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
I've only found out about this game a couple of weeks ago, and would welcome wider availability too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caden Laptad
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
I'm in the same camp as you are - I've been watching for quite some time, but I've yet to pull the trigger on anything. Maybe we can cross our fingers for a 15th year anniversary edition sometime this year? With such reputable designers, though, I'd imagine there's got to at least be a chance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: I finally managed to track down a copy of this game. A kind BGG'er sold it to me at a reasonable price. I can personally confirm that the game is as good as it looks. Absolutely brain-melting, in the best way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.