Subject: Need game Ideas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Becky Hall
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hello All,

I am looking for games for people to play on a trading thread. Something like one person offering something of a certain retail value and then someone claiming it then posting their own offer. I want to do this however in a game format. Any help would be appreciated. Anyone know of any games also I need a game like bingo but not bingo for same multiple players to play and have a few prizes this is all done on live feed with one person running it bingo is old and I want something newer but that I could send digital play cards or something like that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Quote:
I am looking for games for people to play on a trading thread. Something like one person offering something of a certain retail value and then someone claiming it then posting their own offer.

Have a look at Bohnanza

The closest recent game to bingo that I know of is Dingo's Dreams
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
mbmbmbmbmb
Codenames has tiles laid out in a bingo-like format, if that helps. But winning depends on getting specific boxes, and not all boxes in a row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J .M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beckyhall1685 wrote:
I need a game like bingo but not bingo for same multiple players to play and have a few prizes this is all done on live feed with one person running it bingo is old and I want something newer but that I could send digital play cards or something like that

Rolling America

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glass_Chameleon wrote:
beckyhall1685 wrote:
I need a game like bingo but not bingo for same multiple players to play and have a few prizes this is all done on live feed with one person running it bingo is old and I want something newer but that I could send digital play cards or something like that

Rolling America

Ave Cesar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.