Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Detwiler
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry if someone else has covered this, I've been scouring the internet but couldn't find an answer. My table I play games on is 3x2. Is that large enough to play Runebound on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jdet wrote:
Sorry if someone else has covered this, I've been scouring the internet but couldn't find an answer. My table I play games on is 3x2. Is that large enough to play Runebound on it?

If the units are meters, then yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamal Rahhali
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mb
I'm assumed feet and inches here.

I just set everything up as compactly as I could assuming a 4 player game with players on each side of the board. I measured 40" x 38". Mind you, all my tokens are in plano boxes. Not sure if it would fit with loose tokens.

So, you probably can fit a <4 player game on that space.
But 4 players? Maybe. But it would be cramped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artyus
msg tools
I've a 120x120cm table... does it fit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Detwiler
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mb
You're right, it is in feet. It would only be my wife and myself. Would that fit? We would keep extraneous tokens in the box until needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
United States
Unspecified
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jdet wrote:

If you play boardgames with any regularity you should get a bigger table, most games benefit from at least 4'x 4' of table space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Detwiler
United Kingdom
Glasgow
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
mb
I'd love to, but I live in a tiny urban flat, so there's no room for a larger table. Our dinner table sits in the corner when not used and is only 2'x2'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Wilson
United Kingdom
Plymouth
flag msg tools
There Can Be Only One! The Wrong One!
mbmbmbmbmb
The board is 22" x 22" - why not invest in a sheet of MDF to put over your table when playing, it could be tucked away when not in use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
The Wrong One wrote:
The board is 22" x 22" - why not invest in a sheet of MDF to put over your table when playing, it could be tucked away when not in use.

That's what I used to do... but my gaming-needs required me to move to a bigger place ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.