Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Hall
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in a trade that would involve shipping a game to Germany. I have never done an international trade before. Does anyone know a way to ship there inexpensively?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As someone who has had quite a number of items purchased from the USA and sent to the UK (not Germany, I know, but pretty close) ... the cheapest method was via sea. The downside to that was it could take months to arrive and is not tracked.

All other methods are quite expensive I am afraid to say. FedEx International Economy may be a tad cheaper than USPS Air Mail. But either way is going to cost a few bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not going to be inexpensive, unless the person happens to be in the military and you can send to their US Military address.

There are weights where the price jumps (8 to 9 oz is a big jump, over 4 lbs international is a big jump) so do what you can to keep the weight down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.