Subject: Crazy video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boyd Ludlow
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I like Mondrian as an artist and I don't have any dice flicking games so I thought that this game sounded so crazy that it might be interesting. In an effort to find out more I went to the link for this game on the publisher's website. They have a video of the game being played but it is a time lapse so we see a whole game played in 40 seconds.

So far I've been able to work out that cards are laid out on the table, dice end on those cards, some cards are turned over and some are collected. At the end of the game people lay their cards out and then turn them over and somebody has won.

Anyone able to get any more out of the video then that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isra C.
Spain
Valdemoro, Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!!

We're waiting for the translator to upload the rules in different languages but, essentially it's like you said.

You throw the dice in various ways (that you chose)in your playmat (that is actually a palette). If you let the dice fall to the cards or flick it to the cards you must use your brush (it works as a ruler) for measuring the distance.

You get the cards based in the rolls and throws (with a help mechanism if your rolls weren't good) and after 4 rounds, with the cards you've got, you made your master piece choosing the right cards for you... in secret!

Then, everyone reveal their masterpieces and everyone score the values of the cards and some of them majorities by colors.

And, btw, it's quite great with 2 players (it was originally designed for 2)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shei Santos
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hy Mr Penguin!

Rules in english, german and spanish are available in file section!!!

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boyd Ludlow
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.