Subject: Impressed by Capstone Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only do they reprint a game I was really sad at missing out on the original printrun for (Arkwright), and are going to reprint another game that looks right up my alley (Haspelknecht)...

... but I also had a very good experience with their customer service. One of my Arkwright pieces tore when punching it out (I did find the die-cutting for my copy quite difficult to punch - I buy and punch a lot of games, and this is the first torn piece I've had in many years), and they both responded quickly and sent me a replacement with no hassle.

I'll be happy to buy their next game when it comes out, and am curious to see what other interesting games they'll print / reprint in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Ross
United States
Union
Ohio
flag msg tools
publisher
Capstone Games
mbmbmbmbmb
unic wrote:
Not only do they reprint a game I was really sad at missing out on the original printrun for (Arkwright), and are going to reprint another game that looks right up my alley (Haspelknecht)...

... but I also had a very good experience with their customer service. One of my Arkwright pieces tore when punching it out (I did find the die-cutting for my copy quite difficult to punch - I buy and punch a lot of games, and this is the first torn piece I've had in many years), and they both responded quickly and sent me a replacement with no hassle.

I'll be happy to buy their next game when it comes out, and am curious to see what other interesting games they'll print / reprint in the future.

Thank you so much for the kind words - it made our day!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Cunha
Norway
Lysaker
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
unic wrote:

How did you get the games to Sweden, straight from their website?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arkwright I bought from Spielworxx (they got in a number of copies when the new edition was released), and Haspelknecht from Games Lore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They just released Three Kingdoms Redux I'm looking forward to ordering it pretty soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.