Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm not sure why but I have not been receiving any response from the multiple emails I've sent to 8th Summit. If anyone can contact me or put me in touch with someone I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you

Mark Wilson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Beller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Same here. I have sent 2 emails in regards to replacement parts and have not received any replies...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys I searched for your emails and will respond here. Apologies that you have not gotten a response yet to your inquiries, explained below.

Mark, we are not sending out review copies to new reviewers at the moment. We have been busy shipping Mythos Tales and only answering questions regarding customer service until our we have time to get to reviewers. We get several reviewer requests a week for free complimentary copies of our games, and I have not been able to vet any of those yet. Since it's not feasible for us to send that many games out to reviewers - our games are big and heavy - we have to spend time with each request before answering.

Christopher, we are not set up for buy-in replacement components, unless you purchased the goods already damaged. In fact, we really only started getting these type of requests in the past six months. I will see how we can offer this service in the near future and keep your email on file.

8thsummit.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilson
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mr Launius asked me to contact you. He liked our season plan and said to contact you. I'm not trying to be presumptuous

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jason,

Looking for some help in acquiring a replacement board for Coven. My copy (gifted, new in shrink) arrived with the board torn (as if it had been dropped on its edge. Sent an email to 8th Summit, ~ 1 month ago, but have not received any word.

It's hard to even find Coven on the publisher's website. It doesn't show in their All Products list (but these appear to be titles in stock for sale...) Is it even possible to get a replacement board?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.