Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am disappointed in the way Potluck handled my kickstarter for this expansion. I spent over $70 to get the expansion and some other things I missed previously. Unfortunately I had an unexpected change of address right before the ship date. I notified them as quickly as I had a new one. Now not only did I not get my product but I also haven't gotten responses to my messages and had two of my posts on their message boards taken down. I enjoyed the game but won't be playing it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You didn't post in Potluck's forum. You posted in my forum. Which is a forum about Dungeon Dice rules. I sent you a message explaining that.

Out of curiosity, how did you send your messages to Potluck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email and through the kickstarter update message system. I did not get your message. Did not know the rules were being outsourced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not outsourced. I just created a fan-forum specifically for the use of discussion of rules for the purpose of improving the rulebook when it got rewritten. There was one very bloated thread here, so I moved the discussion to a place where we could spread out a bit.

I apologize for deleting your posts. I was trying to keep things on-topic (not that there has been much discussion lately). I'm not sure why you didn't get my message explaining why I did it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a big deal about the message. I just wish I would have gotten one from the company even if it was that they couldn't help me. Thank you for the reply. I think it is great that you are taking the initiative to help with the rulebook, which isn't the best I have ever seen. Good luck with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've also read, through several different Kickstarter projects that I've been a backer of, that the Kickstarter message system leaves, shall we say, a lot to be desired.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That may very well be. I suspected as much. That is why I also sent one email. I had backed 2 other projects from them so I had hoped it would give my note some credibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Potluck Games

Utah
msg tools
publisher
badge
Rick, Donn just contacted me, letting me know about this issue. This is the first I've heard of it.

I've sent you a message through Kickstarter asking for your new address. If you'd prefer, you can send the information to potluckgames@gmail.com

I will resolve this as quickly as possible. Whatever means you have used to contact me, none of them have reached me. Sorry for the frustration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Potluck Games wrote:
Rick, Donn just contacted me, letting me know about this issue. This is the first I've heard of it.

I've sent you a message through Kickstarter asking for your new address. If you'd prefer, you can send the information to potluckgames@gmail.com

I will resolve this as quickly as possible. Whatever means you have used to contact me, none of them have reached me. Sorry for the frustration.

I just sent you a reply on kickstarter with my new address. Thank you so much for doing this. My wife and I really enjoy the game. I will anxiously await the final expansion for this game and will be on board once again for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.