BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Gored? Great Britain? If yes, this link is for you! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/93865...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Sexby
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one who WANTS to see as many of these macho dunderheads gored as possible? If not to death, then at least hit by a good groin shot, so they can't contaminate the world with any more of their spawn? And any bull that bags one of these fruity little fuckers? Well, it should get it's own field, fodder and access to as many young, bright-eyed, virgin cows as he can manage, for the rest of his natural life. For added shits and giggles, why not hamstring a few of the visitors, by bounding them to each other, three legged race style?

Whilst I'm at it, if you're gonna have bull-fights, make it a fair fight and quit drugging the bulls and having riflemen as back up. No team-tag, either; one bull, one prancing dude with only a cape, sword and very tight trousers for company. Then I might find them not quite so contemptible.

AAANNNDDD...breathe again. There, all out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeff
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edward Sexby wrote:
Am I the only one who WANTS to see as many of these macho dunderheads gored as possible? If not to death, then at least hit by a good groin shot, so they can't contaminate the world with any more of their spawn? And any bull that bags one of these fruity little fuckers? Well, it should get it's own field, fodder and access to as many young, bright-eyed, virgin cows as he can manage, for the rest of his natural life. For added shits and giggles, why not hamstring a few of the visitors, by bounding them to each other, three legged race style?

Whilst I'm at it, if you're gonna have bull-fights, make it a fair fight and quit drugging the bulls and having riflemen as back up. No team-tag, either; one bull, one prancing dude with only a cape, sword and very tight trousers for company. Then I might find them not quite so contemptible.

AAANNNDDD...breathe again. There, all out.

That was a good quality rant... thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.