T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » General

Subject: Confusion playing out of order OR missing cards, need help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tod Hostetler
United States
California
flag msg tools
I want to play Prophecy of Dragons first and I run into this issue when following the setup instructions. Page 6 discusses Successful/Failed Mission cards but the PoD set doesn't have any. Am I supposed to use the ones from Asylum? I peeked (carefully) in Asylum set, it has 5 Successful/Failed Mission cards in it.

Am I supposed to use those cards in PoD? It would seem that the success and fail of a mission would be different in different stories?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. D
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
PoD has its own cards for success and failure. IIRC, there were 4. You don't need any of the Asylum cards.

PoD has 2 decks that you open when you start the game and a 3rd deck that you open when instructed to. I think those cards you want are in the 1st deck of PoD --- but not 100% sure about that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each scenario has its own Mission Successful/Failed cards.

APoD's are numbers 72-75 (the numbers in the bottom left corner on the backs of the cards), sequentially they should be after the Plan cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tod Hostetler
United States
California
flag msg tools
I see now that I should open the package Deck 2/2 now, for some reason I was thinking to wait until instructed.

And there they are, right on top of Deck 2/2. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, now just jump back and open Deck 2/2 right at the start, and you will never have to post this thread at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.