Ristea Mihnea
Romania
flag msg tools
Hey!

Predator's Smart disk has 15 strength for close combat.
But when using the ranged Smart Disk Throw - what is its strength (needed for opponent's armor save test)?

On the stat card it shows STR * - but this applied to 1st version of rules, when the Smart Disk was overpowered and was always causing a wound when hitting the opponent...Now with updated rules 2.0 the Smart Disk throw needs a STR, and I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere...

Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Carter
msg tools
It's the same as the melee attack, St 15. Still really powerful but no longer a one hit kill thank god.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ristea Mihnea
Romania
flag msg tools
Thanks!
This is how we also decided to play, but wanted to check just to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Scharling
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Check out my review in the Strategy section (: I have written some about the Smart-Disc there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Knapp
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
If you read the profile in the 2.0 book it tells you the strength of the ranged smart disc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Howson
msg tools
I just picked up the 2nd edition. The smart disc card says ranged and CC strength are both +1. I have only just started looking at the rules but doesn't this confer a +9 bonus to enemy armour checks? Is it a misprint? The book and latest online pdfs also show +1. Any help much apprecieted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Norton
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
The Kickstarters... they don't STOP!
badge
Have you Seen it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Delibalta86 wrote:
I just picked up the 2nd edition. The smart disc card says ranged and CC strength are both +1. I have only just started looking at the rules but doesn't this confer a +9 bonus to enemy armour checks? Is it a misprint? The book and latest online pdfs also show +1. Any help much apprecieted!

Second this question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.