3 Posts

Dungeon Dice» Forums » General

Subject: Where can you buy Kickstarter exclusives? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Sandberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
So I just found out about this game some months ago and I love it. Unfortunately I've missed every Kickstarter and therefore every Kickstarter Exclusive.

The biggest problem with this is that when I purchased the GUILDS expansion I received the Legendary Warrior. However, he's completely useless since I don't have the Vorpal Sword or Aegis Shield that were Kickstsrter Exclusives back in the days.

I don't see how the Legendary Warrior can be included in the game if you can't get the Vorpal Sword and Aegis Shield in any way.

I would appreciate any feedback on the matter. Or am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter exclusives (and the rare Guilds dice) have been made available in every Kickstarter for Dungeon Dice. We are expecting another one after the Epic Dice Kickstarter finishes (not sure exactly when).

That's pretty much your best bet.

You could probably house-rule that he just gives a random artifact. He's still a wickedly powerful monster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Sandberg
Sweden
flag msg tools
I was thinking something along those lines. Let's hope the Kickstarter launches soon then. Thank you for your reply ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.