Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the Sin player plays a Sin card to move monsters into a space with a Hero, does he also attack or is attacking only allowed by playing the Reaction token only?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Sin player only initiates combat through reactions.

I have found it best to save these card for when I react and am attempting to get a kill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
locusshifter wrote:

I have found it best to save these card for when I react and am attempting to get a kill.

you can only play those cards usually on the beginning of the FAITH's turn however,so a bit of planning and luck will be needed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
mbmbmbmbmb
msyterhe wrote:
locusshifter wrote:

you can only play those cards usually on the beginning of the FAITH's turn however,so a bit of planning and luck will be needed

Yep, start of a players turn for most of the cards. It's a question of setup, and trying to focus on the hero you want to kill, making sure they cannot move where there is no monster, allowing you to react, move another in, and drop an acolyte on them.

Certainly, if they have the option, they should move out of monster occupied spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.