Subject: Solitaire setup question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the solitaire game, the heroic deeds are 'picked up' from the castle J5, using an action, correct?

The main question being, are the 'starting tiles' for these four heroic deeds all laid out as per the introductory game, or is the one you choose laid out at the time of your choosing, or are none of them laid out and all in the bag?
zombie

Someday the perfect rule book for this game will come. I hope? cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like in the normal game (not the introductionary one), these chits start in the bag. You'll choose a quest depending on what appears early on the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this is an older thread, but I just got the game and tried it solo this weekend. NONE of my starting items for my Quest came up. At all! Should I have returned to J5 and picked another one?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Titeman wrote:
I know this is an older thread, but I just got the game and tried it solo this weekend. NONE of my starting items for my Quest came up. At all! Should I have returned to J5 and picked another one?...

According to the german solo games rules, you use the rules for the beginners game, except when listed. And in the beginners game, the first quest item for each of the 4 quests listed starts on the board.

Then it is stated that you don't start with a quest, but you have to travel to the kings court to pick up one of the 4 quests.

I haven't played solo myself, but i assume that you wait to get your quest until the second part of at least one of them is on the borad (unless you plan to pay for the draw at the 'Hellseher' - don't know the english name)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. That's how I tried the second game (I got defeated by the big bad at the end, though).

I believe the tile to which you are referring is the Mystic or Seer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.