Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The video does not appear to be working, at least for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Munro
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MrOsterman wrote:

As a teacher this is a double whammy...

This should fix it.

And yes, prepping my kids this week. One is excited to go back one is not. Both my husband and I are definitely ready for them to go back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanael Robinson
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I see. Well, Mr. E is in a year-round school, so the excitement and doldrums of a long summer, not mention sadness of seeing it end, are unknown to him. It's just nine weeks on, three weeks off, nine weeks on, ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My oldest starts tomorrow, my youngest starts next week on Tuesday after the long weekend. My youngest and I are both excited for her to return. She's on the spectrum and really misses the structure and routine of the school day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ParisPink wrote:
My oldest starts tomorrow, my youngest starts next week on Tuesday after the long weekend. My youngest and I are both excited for her to return. She's on the spectrum and really misses the structure and routine of the school day.

My son and I are both on the spectrum He is already back in school, has been for nearly 3 weeks here in Louisiana. I agree with you on the structure of the school day. Days of defined schedule seem to be more relaxing in some ways. It makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.