Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ward
United States
Springfield
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have not recieved my kickstarter Shogun BB and Lancaster BB. I have attempted to contact them via every possible means online. I have gotten zero replies. No updates on their kickstarter page. It seems like everyone has gotten theirs. Queen is uncommunicative and Im getting a shady vibe. Anyone know anything? Are they bankrupt? Should I kiss my money goodbye?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try that: http://www.queen-games.com/kontakt/ersatzteile/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ward
United States
Springfield
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Also Facebook and Kickstarter. No response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I have commented on KS, I have written them on the Queen Games web site. All I have received is one message (two weeks after I wrote on the web site) in which they simply copied and pasted what they had said weeks before on their KS page.

Nearly two months ago they announced on KS that Kingdom Builder: Marshlands was being shipped to the US. Yet, no games appear. Then a month later (Sep. 2) they announced that their main KS correspondent was on vacation and would be back soon. She later did write a short statement that she was back and was making up orders on many KS projects. When they had enough boxes packed they would ship to the US. After that, there have been a ton of inquiries, comments, etc. on KS both under "Updates" and "Comments." And for two more weeks - dead silence. No games appearing in Europe or the US and no questions answered of the scores asked.

QUEEN - do you exist? DO YOU CARE about your customers and your investors? Investors (KSs) deserve communications and regular updates about their investment! Gupta and his staff have greatly failed! They have been fundamentally wrong in their handling of customer-company relationships and delivering promised goods in a reasonable time. And worse...there has been almost NO communication! Where is the leadership in this company? To add to the frustration, we have no way of actually talking to the company! They refuse to answer any questions via their website or Kickstarter site. We get silence. We have no phone numbers to call. No one answers when we ask questions via the media. What else can we do? The 1602 people who kickstarted Kingdom Builder: Marshlands are left helpless! This is a sad, sad situation and harmful to the gaming community. It's truly disgusting. I want to have respect for this company - they have produced good games - but I am now greatly concerned with their handling of their customers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to contact via
KS
Email
contact us in their web site

what happen to them ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
miloboy wrote:
I tried to contact via
KS
Email
contact us in their web site

what happen to them ?

Welcome to the club! I've tried all those things and more; and got one reply over a two month period. And that reply was a cut & paste of a statement they had said a month earlier on KS. Eventually my long awaited game appeared, as if by magic.

Just accept this fact: THEY DO NOT COMMUNICATE. They have little concern for customer relationships. They do produce good games. If you want them, you either just wait and buy them from a B&M or online. Don't kickstart!

(At least that's my experience.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
They are probably busy with Essen Spiele, but here are two emails if you haven't tried these already:

l.kothe@queen-games.de
i.keutmann@queen-games.de

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
miloboy gogogo
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
adamredwoods wrote:
They are probably busy with Essen Spiele, but here are two emails if you haven't tried these already:

l.kothe@queen-games.de
i.keutmann@queen-games.de

tried a week ago
but thanks anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is funny. I sent them an email over a year+ ago and still haven't heard back from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
They're (obviouslu) notoriously bad with their kickstarters, but they're very much alive and very much kicking.

They're simply good at churning out games, and horribly bad at handling their Kickstarters.

I'm avoiding Kickstarters in general after a few of these (not Queen, though), and it has made me a generally way happier board game customer, because I never have to worry for years about non-deliveries. I'd suggest others to do the same. There are too many good games that are actually out and printed, to worry about the ones that aren't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Hawvermale
United States
Ranger
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After all of the negative posts I've seen regarding Queen Games and Kickstarter, I can't believe anyone is still taking a chance and backing one of their projects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jackypaper wrote:
After all of the negative posts I've seen regarding Queen Games and Kickstarter, I can't believe anyone is still taking a chance and backing one of their projects.

For me - my first backing of one of their kickstarters, but sadly, I backed Harvest as well - well before I experienced their terrible service and communication with Kickstarters.

As for the future - I won't back another kickstarter from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.