$30.00
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fascinating:

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/candidate-dea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some how I dont think Donalds the type to commit seppuku to spare his followers a Hilary presidency!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has this ever really been discussed in any other election?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
With HRC's poor health only the 'healthies preson ever to be elected President' will be left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
Some how I dont think Donalds the type to commit seppuku to spare his followers a Hilary presidency!

And certainly she ain't the type to spare the world her presidency....

...though if she WAS amenable there I'd send her the sword.

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Hypothetically speaking, it's all hypothetical. Interesting in an ivory-tower academic kind of way, but that part of the headline "eliminate the presidential election" is false. The US famously held a presidential election in the middle of a horrendous civil war. I think modern-day Americans could muster up the spine to demand a vote if Hillary or Donald drop dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now Hiliary may or may not be ill i'm not party to that information , nor do I suspect anybody on here really is.

This is just the usual extreme right parting company with what is known as it stands and adopting what they wish\want to be the truth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.