Hide
3 Posts

Legendary: Civil War» Forums » Rules

Subject: Man out of Time vs Squirrel girl rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Moromisato
msg tools

I have 2 MOoT Bionic arms Winter soldier (4 atk) triggered at the start of my turn. I flip over Squirrel girl from the Villain deck. Since I already have 4 atk and I didn't play any of my cards yet. Is it possible to bypass her fight restriction and beat her?

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nope.

You do not get 4atk just from the winter soliders, you actually play both cards... so you get 4atk, but you've played two cards already.

From rules on Man out of time:

“After you use this card’s abilities, set it aside. At the beginning of your next turn, play this card a second time and then discard it.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin H

Maine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Agree with The Shader. According to the rule sheet for the Captain America set Man Out of Time means:

“After you use this card’s abilities, set it aside. At the beginning of your next turn, play this card a second time and then discard it.”

I would interpret that to mean that it counts as playing the card, which is why MOoT works with his uncommon, KGB Training.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.