Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Little
Australia
Perth
W.A.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I just ordered this game online and was wondering if people had any input on whether or not sleeving is recommended for this game or if it becomes a nuisance?

I sleeve most of my games but there are a few,(Cosmic Encounter, Port Royal off the top of my head) Where having sleeved cards I found being more annoying than it was worth so I unsleeved them.

Looking forward to hearing some opinions.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you should sleeve any hidden role cards - investigator cards and the like, as one marked card could ruin the game.

I wouldn't bother with the others. I did have someone spill some water on the table and a few of the cards (weapon cards not role cards thankfully). So about 4 cards are forever warped and I tossed them in the bin.

It hasn't affected game play in the least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
isellsunshine wrote:
I think you should sleeve any hidden role cards - investigator cards and the like, as one marked card could ruin the game.

I wouldn't bother with the others. I did have someone spill some water on the table and a few of the cards (weapon cards not role cards thankfully). So about 4 cards are forever warped and I tossed them in the bin.

It hasn't affected game play in the least.

Agreed. Definitely sleeve the role cards. Everything else doesn't need sleeving, because there's no secrecy with those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
Hidden roles in any game are classified as "auto-sleeve" for me.

But save yourself an eternity and a little money and skip sleeving those clue cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy ZJ
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whether or not sleeving will become a nuisance is really up to individual preference. I sleeve all cards and wrap the tiles and they're not a nuisance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gennee Win
msg tools
What do you wrap the tiles with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.