Popular Tags: [View All]
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of you who don't follow the KS page and Facebook:

The German distributor (Schwerkraft) posted the following information for the backers of the German version:

- hopefully packages arrive on Thursday
- Giant map: nope, no giant map, estimated delivery date: mid Oct.
- Buildings: less than half of the backers will receive the plastic buildings. They say Asyncron hasn't send all of them while they (Asyncron) is blaming Academy for not sending what was needed.

Then there is the (I have to admit that I did not understand it; so here is what I understood) problem with the additional games ordered thru the KS (and paid ! thru the KS):

The German distributor had to buy the other games again but tries to prevent any damage to the German KS backers (no additional payment) but is looking for a way to solve these problems.

Well done KS, Academy, well done thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

I pity Schwerkraft Verlag to be the last in line and receiving most of the fire.

Another info: The question about the promos (which promos and if yes, if enough promos for every backer) is based on my information still not solved and will be clear after Schwerkraft received the games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Prager
Germany
Pulheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed unbelievable
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan
Germany
Kempten
Allgäu
flag msg tools
Guild Allgäu: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/guild/2079
badge
Moo!
mbmbmbmbmb
As I wrote in the other thread: I´m quite dumbfounded...
Thanks to Schwerkraft Verlag for trying to clear things up.

I also pre-ordered Conflict of Heroes Guadalcanal from Academy Games. Though Guadalcanal is in stock at Schwerkraft Verlag, I heared nothing about shipping from Academy Games here, too...
So retail version is available in Germany, pre-orders are not fulfilled by Academy Games until now. Hmmm.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alphawolf wrote:

Another info: The question about the promos (which promos and if yes, if enough promos for every backer) is based on my information still not solved and will be clear after Schwerkraft received the games.

One can hope, but my guess is we will not get the promo. Asyncron did not even sent their own french backers the promo. But we will see.

Thank god i only pledged for the base game without addons or other games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chaos AD
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my... what a desaster. Now one might ask, how the delay of giant maps and building sets will effect the delivery date of the rest. In respect of the giant map, it should not have any effects, because we did pay for separate delivery in a separate tube. In respect of the building sets, I only pray that they will not let us wait until a factory in china...no, I dont wanna even think about it. And in the case Acadamy Games is claiming a partly failure of the kickstarter-campaign regarding the buildings, I hope, we get back some of our money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Paul
Germany
Offenburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alphawolf wrote:

Then there is the (I have to admit that I did not understand it; so here is what I understood) problem with the additional games ordered thru the KS (and paid ! thru the KS):

As I understand, they still have some of the addon games in stock and thought they could use these (especially since they have german versions and the normal Add ons are in english), now the have to pay for more stock, which they are not so found of.

New let down from Asyncron/Academy.
Good thing I only backed the base games...
Hope to have this game in mid September

Poor poor Schwerkraft, they must feel terrible, although the only fault they did was to volunteer to do the German version and believe in Asyncron...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the U.S. but feel for all of you in Germany. This is the first and last Asyncron KS I'll ever back. I'm sure some blame falls on Academy too for this train wreck, but Asyncron is clearly the source of most of the trouble.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the lack of information clearly both companies (Asynchron and Academy Games) have to take the blame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Paul
Germany
Offenburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New Information, they will get new buildings airshipped from china, because there are still some finished products there (soo.. someone forgot to but them in the cargo?)
Game should be coming soon then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The following update was posted from the German distributor Schwerkraft-Verlag (collected here for those who don't follow other sources):

Big map(t): They try to change the mats from the Async. to the Academy version and will contact those who have ordered one to ask if this is ok. Note: The Async. version is lighter that the Academy one so check out the forums here and inform yourself if a change makes sense or if you better wait for the Async. one.

I have not ordered one but have read about problems on some mats. Those who want to change might get their mats earlier (from the other side of the pond - read US) than from China. Schwerkraft will store non-sold (the Async. mats) and then sell them thru their store.

Buildings: Schwerkraft has got additional building packs from Happyshop that were sent to them (Happy.) with the English language version and some other packs that were "found" in the Chinese factory. Looks like Uwe has promised to get them air-freight to Schwerkraft.

Good news: As it looks right now they have enough pastics gathered for those who ordered one with the KS to fulfill all of the KS orders (sans the mats - see above).

Small note: They say they have enough but given this KS I'm willing to believe it when they are at Schwerkrafts hands.

Schwerkraft is doing a lot to get the game to the German backers and working hard to smooth the bumps others have produced. I hope it will not a losing deal for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaphir wrote:
New Information, they will get new buildings airshipped from china, because there are still some finished products there (soo.. someone forgot to but them in the cargo?)
Game should be coming soon then

You were a bit faster than me while typing my longer response.

But good news can be shared twice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Burbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received an Email from BraveNewWorld saying that a shipment has been dispatched. Since I haven't ordered anything at BNW this can only be Mare Nostrum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Believe it or not, they recived the german games!
Carsten answered on facebook, they arrived this afternoon. It will be a long night, more infos tomorrow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Kissling
Switzerland
Olten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Niddi77 wrote:
I have just received an Email from BraveNewWorld saying that a shipment has been dispatched. Since I haven't ordered anything at BNW this can only be Mare Nostrum.

They are talking about the german edition...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Burbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As was I.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZdadrDeM wrote:
Believe it or not, they recived the german games!
Carsten answered on facebook, they arrived this afternoon. It will be a long night, more infos tomorrow!

Ah, shoot. I also have received a mail that a package was dispatched (note to all who didn't know: BNW is doing the "shipping" for Schwerkraft):

But I thought it would be my ordered OCS - stuff thumbsup

now it might be Mare Katastrophum thumbsdown
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Kissling
Switzerland
Olten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Niddi77 wrote:
As was I.

I thought they would first make an inventory. But i could be wrong. Keep us updated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chaos AD
Germany
Dresden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Alphawolf & Niddi77: Did you pledged only for the game or did you also go for add ons (giant map, ressource chips or buildings)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Burbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only for the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pleged for the game + Atlas (was included, wasn't it?) + poker chips + (I think) an extra set of dice.

Maps: have said it above, I assume this will take longer - especially if you ask the backers if they want to change the mats to the Academy ones.

Buildings: I think they will deliver what they have and wait for the others to arrive.

So it would be logical to first ship the easy parts (game only, especially when you use a distribution center as BNW), maybe combined with games + pc + dice (everything they can pack easily); then games + x + buildings as long as the stock lasts; then games + x + other games (fief aso). BNW had promised them (Schwerkraft) to help out with games they have in stock too thumbsup

Since as one backer said they had to pay extra for the mats the absence of the mats should IMHO not delay the delivery since the game can be played with what comes in the box.

But since we don't know how the database was sorted it is pure speculation.

Today the postman wasn't here so I hope for tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Burbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the online tracking my shipment hasn't even been picked up, despite them sending the email yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Germany
Ulm
Ba-Wü
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an email from DHL saying the game will be delivered tomorrow.

Quote:
Status am Fr, 02.09.16 19:37

Die Sendung wurde im Start-Paketzentrum bearbeitet.
Nächster Schritt

Die Sendung wird zum Ziel-Paketzentrum transportiert.

I just backed for the game, no extras.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
News from Schwerkraft: https://www.facebook.com/SchwerkraftVerlag/posts/12593866374...
- the games arrived
- Academy will send enough additional building sets, they will arrive next week
- the giant maps from Asyncron won't arrive any time soon, it's not possible to get the additional Academy maps
- first packages were already sent, maybe the arrive tomorrow
- the promo heros are missing (Asyncron told Schwerkraft that they are not produced yet although they promised that everything is complete. They told it after the people at Schwerkraft opened all the packages and searched for the missing promos shake).
- they promos will be sent separatly when they arrive (I already told them on facebook that I will pick them up at Essen and Carsten is glad since this not only saves money but also time)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Thelonious Monk - Monk's Dream // Benny Carter - The King // Charles McPherson - Manhattan Nocturne // Art Pepper - Smack Up // Dudu Pukwana - In The Townships
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sam1975 wrote:
Indeed unbelievable

Absolutely. Kickstarters never fail to live up to expectations, so how could this one have gone wrong?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn
Germany
Burbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZdadrDeM wrote:

- they promos will be sent separatly when they arrive (I already told them on facebook that I will pick them up at Essen and Carsten is glad since this not only saves money but also time)

How can you contact him? I'm also going to be in Essen and I might as well pick them up at their booth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.