Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi!

I'am a happy owner of Labyrinth (German Version) and can't wait
for a german translation of The Awakening. Do you have any plans
or a timeline when a german version will be made?

Manu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Drews
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Really no info about that ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manueld wrote:
Really no info about that ?

I suspect the answer is no which is why you're not getting an answer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
The foreign language versions of the rules are all prepared either by a volunteer from that country or by a foreign company that arranges with GMT to resale the product there.

That being said, one of my lead play testers was from Germany and I have inquired with him regarding translating the rules into German. If that is an affirmative, we will post an update here.

If anyone else would like to translate the rules into another language, please reach out to me and I will assist/coordinate where I can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Bender
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
I just learned that GMT will compensate a translator a complimentary copy of a game of their choice for translating the rules for one of their published games. If anyone is interested in doing this for the Awakening expansion, please reach out to me. Original Labyrinth was published in the following languages, so we may want to do those first since there is a ready audience of base game owners:
German
Italian
Polish
Spanish
Portuguese

Considering the topic of the Arab Spring scenario, it would be appropriate for someone to translate the rules into Arabic as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.