Subject: Shipping OS2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lars Rasmussen
Denmark
Aarhus
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do someone know the shipping date to EU (denmark)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simona Dostalova
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I read something about Christmas somewhere

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Gosburo Coffin
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Indeed, according to the latest official statement (which is about 5 or 6 weeks old by now), OS2 stuff will arrive at backers' doors some time between December 2016 and February 2017. However, this info could be outdated already, with the recent extension of the Pledge Manager until Sep 12.

Moreover, Arthur will probably tell us about his recent trip to China soon, which hopefully allows him to give us a more precise estimate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Salcedo
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sad thing is that during the Gods of Wars campaign there is nothing whatsoever mentioned in regards of the delivery of CW2. Once that campaign ends we'll hear sad news that it will be in late January or maybe February. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad S.
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news to report on this Arthur?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Gosburo Coffin
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
About a week ago, Arthur confirmed his previous estimate in the OS2 comments. Here's an excerpt:
"There is no new news – we are still expecting a Dec – Feb delivery – please don’t hold your breath for Christmas. A few of you lucky ones will get it by that time, perhaps, but I’m not even thinking my own copies will."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.