Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently went back and re-read the Infinity Gauntlet TPB and noticed three things I hadn't caught before:

1) Gamora and Pip really served absolutely no purpose in any aspect of the story -- there was zero reason for their inclusion.

2) Adam Warlock looks like a golden, feather-haired Steven Tyler

3) I think I found the inspiration for Black Widow's Bystander rescuing mechanics in our game --- observe -->

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Was really hoping it turned out to be a puppy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reiter
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
The Gamora and Pip thing didn't stand out until I re-read all the issues. I have the comics and bought them off the newsstand and didn't think anything of it at the time, but yeah, the first time I re-read them I was like "Oh yeah...they're in this." I wondered if it was just an abandoned subplot or something.

And hey, that feathered hair look is still way better than the bowl cut he had.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan S
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pip and Gamora played a larger role outside of the 6 issue mini series ... I just re-read everything in Marvel Omnibus form, in which they had a pretty big role, along with Drax.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.