soak man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who want even more investigator variety!

These are my original creations that began as a project for Arkham Horror. Now I have lovingly recreated them for Eldritch Horror. The File approval just went through on the core Eldritch Horror set, so I thought I'd leave a link here for those who are no longer looking at that board because they are 'caught up' on expansions.

If you use them, let me know what you think!

There is a simple to print PDF with all investigator fronts, backs, and tokens, but also two text documents that answer FAQ's about the investigators, give some tips on playing them, and also a verbatim text document in case your printing doesn't go well or you prefer larger text.

Enjoy!

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136533/8-eldritch-horror-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
"Its eyes were widening, widening, and in those black pupils, each as big as a softball, Ritchie saw the mad darkness that must exist over the rim of the universe; he saw a shitty happiness that he felt would drive him insane."
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I was watching the image uploads.
They're very creative. Thanks for sharing your efforts, soak man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.