Hide
2 Posts

Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach» Forums » Rules

Subject: Printed vs. Current Attack Values rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Beyer
msg tools
Had my first playthrough last night (did PvE with my GF). We started a little slow and muddled through, but when I was thinking we were going to stop (because it was getting late and she seemed frustrated), she actually ended up getting really excited and we played the whole way through (till 1 AM).

Can't remember the exact monster card or text, but there was one that said all troops with Attack 1 or Attack 2 do not add to the party attack value (Regenerate maybe?). Question is does this refer to the PRINTED attack value, or the CURRENT attack value? I.e.: A Paladin with a soul gem (2 printed attack, +2 from SG = 4 total attack). Would the paladin contribute 4 attack or 0 attack in this circumstance? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the current attack value, so you can buff a card with an ability and it will be effective.

A Paladin with a soul gem will contribute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.