Subject: What is included? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Looking at the Kickstarter campaign, I am trying to straighten out which of the stretch goals are included in the core box I can pick up at Miniature Market, which are expansions I can pick up, and which are Kickstarter exclusives. Can anyone help? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KS vs. retail version
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
Looking at the Kickstarter campaign, I am trying to straighten out which of the stretch goals are included in the core box I can pick up at Miniature Market, which are expansions I can pick up, and which are Kickstarter exclusives. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Just an FYI, they are sold out at Miniature Market and CoolStuff (everywhere really) but I should have a few of the deluxe available if you are interested. We are working on the reprint. You can also get a Deluxe Slaughterville, Deluxe District-Z, and a Deluxe District-Z The Cult by visiting our Kickstarter which ends in about 6-7 hours-ish...

Let me know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is the KS for Slaughterville as I would like to get the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gf_ripper wrote:

There's a KS for another game by the publisher which has an add-on for Slaughterville cards (not the base game, just a mini expansion)

The said they will be launching a new KS for Slaughterville (Slaughterville II?) in the near future. I'm guessing that's when they will run a new printing for Slaughterville in addition to part II and whatever else new content there will be then
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maverick444 wrote:
bamjoe wrote:

Just an FYI, they are sold out at Miniature Market and CoolStuff (everywhere really) but I should have a few of the deluxe available if you are interested. We are working on the reprint. You can also get a Deluxe Slaughterville, Deluxe District-Z, and a Deluxe District-Z The Cult by visiting our Kickstarter which ends in about 6-7 hours-ish...

Let me know

I am interested in the deluxe District-Z and Deluxe Slaughterville, how much with shipping?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
gf_ripper wrote:

There's a KS for another game by the publisher which has an add-on for Slaughterville cards (not the base game, just a mini expansion)

The said they will be launching a new KS for Slaughterville (Slaughterville II?) in the near future. I'm guessing that's when they will run a new printing for Slaughterville in addition to part II and whatever else new content there will be then

Yeah...we are doing the next KS sooner than you might think. We actually will have it start once the other KS is paid for and all secured. We don't feel right doing another one until The Cult is secured.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.