Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was one of those who won one of the Hero Realms tournaments at Gen Con this year...apparently the prize was a backer level for the game. I provided my email address, but haven't yet seen anything regarding this come through. (Yes, I checked the spam folder meeple)

Would like some information if I should keep waiting, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:
I was one of those who won one of the Hero Realms tournaments at Gen Con this year...apparently the prize was a backer level for the game. I provided my email address, but haven't yet seen anything regarding this come through. (Yes, I checked the spam folder meeple)

Would some information if I should keep waiting, thanks.

And you're asking random people on a forum for that?

Did you send them a private mail through their support contact?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No product has been released or shipped to backers yet, if that's what you're asking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
ashman wrote:
No product has been released or shipped to backers yet, if that's what you're asking.

I think he is aware of the release timeline. He is just looking to White Wizards for some acknowledgement that he exists.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Staudt
Germany
Rutesheim
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mls5stokes wrote:
ashman wrote:

I think he is aware of the release timeline. He is just looking to White Wizards for some acknowledgement that he exists.

Fair. But as Razoupaf pointed out, getting in contact with White Wizard directly would be the reasonable way to accomplish that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ashman wrote:
mls5stokes wrote:
ashman wrote:

Fair. But as Razoupaf pointed out, getting in contact with White Wizard directly would be the reasonable way to accomplish that.

It is, if I am sure that White Wizards was running the tournament. I wasn't sure what the event was as I dropped in with Generics while walking the hall. Hence, my confusion who to talk to and thought, maybe, someone from BGG might also have participated and could direct me.

Unfortunately, you see what I got. Thanks.

Edit: email sent to White Wizards support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Answer received, all is well. White Wizards will send out the Pledge Manager survey next month to me (and others, of course).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.