GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,666 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Festung Europa: The Campaign for Western Europe, 1943-1945» Forums » Rules

Subject: Wehrkreis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The TEC says -1 drm, see paragraph 9.264, and references Axis Card 41. There is no paragraph 9.264. Axis card 41, Volksturm, mentions the drm. Is that for the action round it's played, the rest of the turn or rest of the game? There is no mention of Wehrkreis in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. Crickets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ananda Gupta
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Mike mentioned on C-world that he is on a week long business trip with minimal net access starting 8/31, so I expect it is not indifference but responsibilities that keeps him from answering right away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I wasn't pointing at him or anyone. I don't expect a game's designer to be here to answer player questions but I'm always impressed when they are. I was a little surprised my question was here a couple days and got zero responses. I've never experienced that before.

One thing I don't get sometimes is when people say this or that is on CSW. I don't understand the attraction to CSW. I have to believe a lot of people besides me just don't care for user unfriendly CSW. BGG is far and away much better. But that's just my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
friendc wrote:
The TEC says -1 drm, see paragraph 9.264, and references Axis Card 41. There is no paragraph 9.264. Axis card 41, Volksturm, mentions the drm. Is that for the action round it's played, the rest of the turn or rest of the game? There is no mention of Wehrkreis in the rulebook.

The -1 drm applies for the rest of the game, after the event is played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.