$20.00
Ryan
United States
Forsyth
Il
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sorry if this has been asked before, but the Plot reads like this:

Setup: 8 Twists. Stack 8 Bystanders next to this Plot as "Young Mutants".
Twist: Put a Bystander from next to this Plot into the Overrun Pile
Good Wins: When there are 8 Bystanders in the Overrun Pile.

So basically, since the twist puts Bystanders into the Overrun Pile, do we then discard a card as per the usual rules for when an Adversary guarding a Bystander overruns?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd play it...

If a Villain/Hero carries a bystander out of the city then yes you Discard.

If the bystander goes there due to a scheme/plot twist you would not discard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say no, you do not discard, because they are not carried away by adversaries and as such do not trigger the punishment for the allies who failed to kidnap them (since you have had no means of kidnapping them in the first place).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davy Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. Making the players discard is supposed to be a punishment for allowing an Adversary to overrun with a rescued Bystander. When this Scheme tells you to put a Bystander directly into the Overrun pile, the players shouldn't be getting that same punishment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.