Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the 8 Deus Ex Machina cards? I don't know what they look like, and I'm wondering if I got those cards or not in my game. Were those cards supposed to be in with the main bundle of cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
They were in the expansion set, which also included a few toned down events and alternate strategy cards that had maintenance costs on them. The last one makes the whole set worthwhile.

The cards give you a one-time bonus (free action) at the cost of victory points. You draw one at the start of the game and keep it hidden until you use it. It does not count against hand limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
What are the 8 Deus Ex Machina cards? I don't know what they look like, and I'm wondering if I got those cards or not in my game. Were those cards supposed to be in with the main bundle of cards?

Judd is correct, those cards are included in the Hands in the Sea mini-expansion was offered as an additional item with a $5 charge. There is still a limited number of those available. I can ship them out personally. Please GM or contact me on my website for additional information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
patton55 wrote:

Judd is correct, those cards are included in the Hands in the Sea mini-expansion was offered as an additional item with a $5 charge. There is still a limited number of those available. I can ship them out personally. Please GM or contact me on my website for additional information.

thanks for the response, guys! The game looks great so far.

Okay, so I may not have ordered it. that's okay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
How can I know that I ordered it?

edit: I can't find it on the project page.
all I see is that I pledged 70$ and I suppose that's 50$ for game and 20$ for europe shipping.

I'd like to order those additional cards if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadowkn wrote:
patton55 wrote:

Is this the same as the KS mini-expansion? I received my game the day before leaving town for two weeks, so I can't physically check, and didn't sift through everything before leaving.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
United States
San Diego area
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lievendp wrote:

As a kickstarter backer, I was able to find my Order Confirmation email from Knight Works by searching my mail for "mini-expansion". The sender was: Knight Works Kickstarter Fulfillment <admin@knightworksgames.com>

The email was generated by Zen Cart, which is another possibly useful search term.

Here's how the charges were formatted:

1 x Hands in the Sea $50.00
1 x Hands in the Sea Mini-Expansion $5.00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SJacobsen159 wrote:
Is this the same as the KS mini-expansion? I received my game the day before leaving town for two weeks, so I can't physically check, and didn't sift through everything before leaving.

Stephen, I checked your order and you did purchase the mini-expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lievendp wrote:

edit: I can't find it on the project page.
all I see is that I pledged 70$ and I suppose that's 50$ for game and 20$ for europe shipping.

I'd like to order those additional cards if possible.

Martin is right in that the easiest way is to pull up the order confirmation by email. I can always look it up for folks, as well. If you need to purchase the mini-expansion please use the "Contact Us" page on our site here: www.KnightWorksGames.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.