Hide
2 Posts

Fief: France 1429» Forums » Rules

Subject: Taxing, Uprising and the Pope... Oh my! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Private Blinky
msg tools

Two things I am just hoping someone can help clarify some details specific to Uprising:

1) When playing an Uprising due to a Tithe (Religious Taxing), is the player playing the Uprising permitted to target ANY village located in the Governed Bishopric? Or are only villages that actually have mills on them are eligible targets, since they are the only ones who are actually being taxed and providing the Tithe income? I am suspecting since the rules do not explicitly state that villages-plus-mills are the only eligible targets for an Uprising, that any village in the Bishopric can be chosen, but I'm hoping to get it clarified for semantics sake.

2)Based on the previous answer, when the Pope elects to Tithe all Governed Bishoprics, does that mean any single village within all those Bishoprics can be selected as a valid location for an Uprising?

Thanks for any input on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, any village, and yes, if all are tithed, all become valid locations for uprising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.