Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Rathbun
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up in a game last night, and I didn't think about the question until afterwards. Suppose I'm attacking an X-Wing with Integrated Astromech. (You can discard the card to avoid taking a damage card.) I punched two critical hits through on the same attack roll. The opposing player pulled both and reviewed them simultaneously, picking the "worst" one to cancel.

Afterwards I felt like he should have pulled the first one, decided to take it or cancel it, and then pulled the second. In other words, you don't get to "preview what's coming" before you decide which card to cancel.

I checked the FAQ, but there's no mention of this case. The only information provided is regarding R2-D6.

How would you play this? Or better yet, is there an official resource where this might have been clarified before?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He need to draw them one at time and for every of them decide if he want to use the IA or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rathbun
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, as I thought about it afterwards, that seemed to be the right way to play it. Casual game last night, so no worries.

Thanks for the response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.