BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Cold War in Coventry rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Adams
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
Looking for a regular opponent in Coventry - easier to accommodate than travel Into CDGs especially Twilight Struggle but will try most traditional games (Warhammer not my thing however). I am currently going through a phase of games about the Cold War sparked by Twilight - from 1970 SPI classics like Chinese Farm or Fulda Gap to 1989.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bennett
United Kingdom
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
MULE - 1983 - never surpassed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Paul,

I am just outside Coventry and go to a wargames club in Cov called Scimitar - we meet every Wednesday for a few hours and many of the members are interested in CDGs, GMT, and other forms of wargames - if the club itself is not what you are looking for then there are several potential opponents for you here - drop me a geekmail if you are interested in more details

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Castrey
United Kingdom
Tamworth
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Do you have access to TS in its digital format? Would happily play games of TS all night/weekend.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.