Herbaceous» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 flavor pack questions. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tam Pok
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

- Star anise : Move 1 herb from personal garden to any a container.
How does it work with small pots, can I move a pair from my garden to my container ?

- After drawing a flavor card, a player draws another cards to continue his turn. If the flavor was his first draw, does he draws 2 more cards or only one ?

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Baraf
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tam!

- Star Anise: It is still just 1 herb. Thus, it is not an effective move with the Small Pots. No additional points scored if you go from 6 cards to 7. 8 is the threshold.

- Player would still draw 2 more cards. The flavor card effectively doesn't count as a card. It is simply a event that gets resolved.

We are refining the final language in those cards, but the effects will be the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avram Grumer
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is this a legit move with Star Anise? --- Star Anise is drawn while my Small Pots is still empty. I stick (say) 1 Tarragon into the Small Pots. Later on, I want to fill the Small Pots. I have two Dill, two Saffron, and one Tarragon, and I figure that makes three pairs of herbs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Kirk
msg tools
I have the same question with the same example. The rules say you can collect 1 to 6 pairs. So, i assume you couldnt collect/pot an uneven number of cards, hence it would be an ineffective move.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.