Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Schuber
United States
Big Bear City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am curious about certain cards that give you a bonus depending on the number of tags you have from other cards you already have out in play.

Do you get the bonuses only from previous cards you have before you played it or does it keep giving you that bonus when you put out card with the certain tag(s) after it's out in play?

Also related to this, do you count the red event cards tags even though they are face down?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cat Five
United States
Monterey
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
No on both counts. Green card effects are once and done--only the blue card top effect is persistent.

And red cards are facedown, preventing tag use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schuber
United States
Big Bear City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the answer and sorry for the double post. Must have been due to me posting it from my cell phone. Oh yes, just another thing that came to mind about the red event cards. With the VP, you still get those but don't count them until the end of the game, correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cat Five
United States
Monterey
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right!ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be super-duper crystal clear, tags on green and blue cards in your tableau are always "active", and can affect subsequently played cards. Only blue cards in your tableau have ongoing effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.