Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Will be sleeving these cards.
How many cards are in the game (including the "expansion pack") and what size card sleeves will I need? (Don't see HITS listed in the BGG list of game card sleeve sizes.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Port Macquarie
NSW
flag msg tools
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG Grey sleeves are a good fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Empire & Location cards. There are 75 of these. These must be the same color.

Carthaginian Campaign Card: There is one of this. It is ALWAYS on the bottom of the Carthaginian draw deck, so it is your call if you want to give it a unique color. I did.

Events: There are 15 random events and 5 alternates. Since you can't use all 20, I just sleeved 15 and put the other 5 in the ziploc in the box.

Strategy: There are 15 strategy cards and the expansion has 15 more (with maintenance cost). Again, you can't use both, so I sleeved the ones with the maintenance cost (and if you aren't using them, you are really missing the awesome). I put the other 15 in the box with the 5 random events I don't use.

Dues Ex Machina: There are 8 Dues Ex Machina cards: 4 for each side. I did not sleeve them. Unlike the other cards, that you shuffle all the time, for these, you draw a single card and put the rest away.

As for sleeves, I used the sleeves that work for Magic: The Gathering cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Johnson
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Card count without expansion after replacements? Thanks much!thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ash Jones
Australia
Newcastle
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
txrobpam wrote:
Card count without expansion after replacements? Thanks much!thumbsup

110. Rule book has a slight error quoting 112. Expansion is an additional 28 cards, replacements add nothing new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Johnson
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.