$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Such a tiny great game filled with dark humour. The sweet looking art of this card/boardgame is just adding to the atmosphere. And for the cheap B*st*rds overhere, like me, the game itself is only $25 and all SG are included as for example a complete expansion...
Check it out cause the Campaignpage itselves is so funny and filled with sarcasm, you'll have a good laugh overthere!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/certifiablegames/endang...

Hope to see you all overthere!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CD Marine
United States
Erlanger
Kentucky
flag msg tools
The artwork for this game is insanely fantastic. It's like a mashup of Tim Burton and Edward Gorey. It's honestly worth it for the artwork alone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marie Petersen
msg tools
The comments are also funny. And the creators are always there with a somewhat straight answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
It seems replying to the comments *IS* their day job. The backers can't even keep up with them anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the add ons are great also. love the art!! I really think you get a lot for your money n this campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Salonen
Finland
Lahti
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah, this game seem interesting enough. Heres hoping the gameplay is good also but at least the reviews seem to be pretty good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wiebke Timm
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are reviews? Could you please point me to any review then?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Ragaert
Belgium
Gent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The artwork is amazing! Just too bad it's only for two of three players. Also, the gameplay video makes it seem like more of a luck-based game.

Hope these guys come up with a 5-6 player game someday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WrigleyScott wrote:
The artwork is amazing! Just too bad it's only for two of three players. Also, the gameplay video makes it seem like more of a luck-based game.

Hope these guys come up with a 5-6 player game someday.
It has a 4th player expansion, that comes free with the game as already broken Stretch goal!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Huygen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a instructional vid online now of the game. And the producers said there is more comming up soon.

http://boardgamegeek.com/video/109781/endangered-orphans-con....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Janice MacConnell
Canada
flag msg tools
I completely agree. Worth it for the gorgeous artwork! And the campaign is entertainment in itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.