Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Secret Hitler» Forums » General

Subject: Just got my box from kickstarter....wow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason K
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Just got the delivery today for my kickstarter reward and the quality of the components is everything I had hoped it would be. The wood box is gorgeous. I was a little afraid that it might be poorly constructed, but it honestly is very sturdy. The rest of the game components are also very thick and durable along with great stylized graphics. Really had hoped this would come out half as cool as they said it would, and it came out fully that way.

I really liked the sticker sheet included too, funny stuff .
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I received mine as well, didn't opt for the wooden box but I am very impressed with the component quality.

Regarding the stickers, are they reusable? I really want to use one but I don't want to ruin the sticker/card or make it permanent you know?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, the stickers are permanant. I really wish that we could have gotten the card instead.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Ah, I was waiting to peel it off until I found out if they were permanent or not, thanks for the info. That's too bad. A card would have been awesome.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason K
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Apex_phase wrote:
Ah, I was waiting to peel it off until I found out if they were permanent or not, thanks for the info. That's too bad. A card would have been awesome.


Ya I agree the a card would have been cool. Still loved the surprise with the stickers for the dictator. Very funny joke. Lots of class with this game for sure .
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Farquhar
Australia
North Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It would also have been nice if the sticker sheet and the comic were sized to fit in the box.

I find the lack of planning frustrating - a few millimeters shaved off would have made them both fit and be part of a complete package. I can see my sticker sheet just going in the bin (or maybe I'll cut it down) and the comic being damaged over time because there is nowhere safe to put it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midnight Reaper
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Let Him Beware!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tangram11 wrote:
It would also have been nice if the sticker sheet and the comic were sized to fit in the box.

I find the lack of planning frustrating - a few millimeters shaved off would have made them both fit and be part of a complete package. I can see my sticker sheet just going in the bin (or maybe I'll cut it down) and the comic being damaged over time because there is nowhere safe to put it.

What do you mean? They both fit into my box, perfectly.

-M_R (is not having the same experience you are having....)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Rubinstein

Long Beach
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
midnight_reaper wrote:
Tangram11 wrote:
It would also have been nice if the sticker sheet and the comic were sized to fit in the box.

I find the lack of planning frustrating - a few millimeters shaved off would have made them both fit and be part of a complete package. I can see my sticker sheet just going in the bin (or maybe I'll cut it down) and the comic being damaged over time because there is nowhere safe to put it.

What do you mean? They both fit into my box, perfectly.

-M_R (is not having the same experience you are having....)


Oh god. They're multiplying.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Farquhar
Australia
North Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
midnight_reaper wrote:
What do you mean? They both fit into my box, perfectly.
-M_R (is not having the same experience you are having....)


Really? I'd love to see a photo - I wonder if there were different production runs.

This is my sticker sheet overlaid on the comic, overlaid on the box.

You can see the stickers and comic are about 4mm too wide to fit in the box.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
Avatar

The stickers and comic are slightly too wide for the cardboard box (as demonstrated above), but they fit the special wooden presentation box perfectly.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.