Brian Schwartz
United States
Holbrook
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just bought this on Coolstuff today, I am super excited to get this game! I didn't back it on KS (I have yet to KS a game!) but I am interested in the promo cards. I saw on Artipia's website that they are available only in the U.S. Does anyone know if the cards will be available through Stronghold in the US in the future? Are they part of the second edition? I want the pets!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WittyreaderLI wrote:
Hi all,

Just bought this on Coolstuff today, I am super excited to get this game! I didn't back it on KS (I have yet to KS a game!) but I am interested in the promo cards. I saw on Artipia's website that they are available only in the U.S. Does anyone know if the cards will be available through Stronghold in the US in the future? Are they part of the second edition? I want the pets!

Not sure what you mean by they are only available in the US. They are certainly available directly through Artipia's website, http://store.artipiagames.com/index.php?dispatch=products.vi.... Pretty sure Stronghold won't be carrying the KS promos.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schwartz
United States
Holbrook
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw that I can get them but the price is in pounds. I've never actually bought anything ever from another country..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WittyreaderLI wrote:
I saw that I can get them but the price is in pounds. I've never actually bought anything ever from another country..

Ah, ok. You use your credit card the same way, and select Worldwide shipping. Your credit card will convert the currencies and charge you in US dollars, probably plus a small foreign transaction fee. (If you have Discover card, use that because they don't charge a fee). Otherwise you just enter in your billing and shipping info the same way as any other website.

Yay for inter-continental commerce!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Dunn
United Kingdom
Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Leicestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have to say the expansion is very well-priced - $16 including shipping to the US or £12 including shipping to the UK, for a 59 card expansion, puts some other companies (and international shipping charges from the US) to shame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.