Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Who becomes the Ghost if multiple Cowboys die at the same time... say to an Indian Attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question, in the card game you resolve Indian Attack deaths in order around the table. Maybe the same here. Just a guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In order from the active player makes sense to me as well. I will go with this unless I hear otherwise from the publishers/designers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dan,
you are playing right!

In case of multiple simultaneous deaths, the first eliminated player - in clockwise order from the starting player - becomes the Ghost.

Have fun ^_^

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the "starting" player, do you mean the Sheriff or the Active player (the player whose turn it is)?

I assume the second based on the fact that you said we're playing correctly but the term starting player confused me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the active player!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lel dude
msg tools
i think ive understood it correctly from your explanations but one last question:

let's say renegade is the active player

on the renegade's turn, he rolls an arrow and kills himself along with 2 outlaws because of the arrow attack. this means the renegade dies FIRST, THEN the outlaws right? so the renegade becomes a ghost and the two outlaws dont get a chance to become a ghost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. Renegade becomes Ghost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.