Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I attached a youtube video i made because i wanted t make sure my question is clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNIipmFGJ5o

So my question is based on the video above. MU Movements rules states that a MU that enters a hex with another MU must pay additional +2MP and halt. Also max is two MU can enter a hex, which I understand clearly. My question is:

-Can i pass through one or even two MU units on a road with another MU if the MU i'm using to pass through is using tactical movement (off road) instead of road movement? Yes, i'm passing through the same hex with a MU in it, "but" my unit is off road while the other MU is on road.

See my video above to see example..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youst
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
designer
Clay,

Yes. That is allowed and legal. Remember, the stacking limit of two and cessation of movement only applies to a MU that is using some form of Road Movement. As long as you are paying non-road terrain costs, you're cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
joeyoust wrote:
Clay,

Yes. That is allowed and legal. Remember, the stacking limit of two and cessation of movement only applies to a MU that is using some form of Road Movement. As long as you are paying non-road terrain costs, you're cool.

Joe, thanks for quick response...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Atlantic Wall: D-Day to Falaise (Decision Games)
badge
Your attitude, not your aptitude, determines your altitude.
mb
Hey guys isn't there some sort of German inherent stacking of single step tank units so that the 3 step Recon isn't two units but one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Joey or Gunny wrote:
Hey guys isn't there some sort of German inherent stacking of single step tank units so that the 3 step Recon isn't two units but one?

Correct Joey...

You can still stack based on the rules 6.1.2, 6.1.3, 6.1.4, 6.1.5, & 6.1.6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.