Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph F
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone selling the art book? Kindly send me a PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up on CSI as a pre order item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's not essential, but I thought it was surprisingly fun and really added to the game's fluff and atmosphere. Wished it covered more than it did though; the Men of Faith and Ragnarok beg for more fiction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Jameson
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love to have a blurb for each character noting bio/backstory/abilities - does the book contain that kind of thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph F
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Digmecolder wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! Being in Canada, I've never ordered from CSI... The pre-order button doesn't seem to be enabled for this item. Am I just missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph F
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OuterCrow wrote:
Would love to have a blurb for each character noting bio/backstory/abilities - does the book contain that kind of thing?

Yes it does! And it's why I want it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boneshaker wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:

Thanks for the heads up! Being in Canada, I've never ordered from CSI... The pre-order button doesn't seem to be enabled for this item. Am I just missing something?

Ah... when they run out of pre-orders, it isn't available as an option anymore. However, it may come back. Click on the "Email me when back in stock" and they will notify you if the pre orders open again. They were available a few days ago...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph F
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Digmecolder wrote:
Boneshaker wrote:
Digmecolder wrote:

Ah... when they run out of pre-orders, it isn't available as an option anymore. However, it may come back. Click on the "Email me when back in stock" and they will notify you if the pre orders open again. They were available a few days ago...

Done, thanks! Hopefully it does become available again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Clark
United States
Stony Brook
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boneshaker wrote:
OuterCrow wrote:

No it doesn't.

It has most of the character bios/blurbs but some are just all grouped together on one page with nothing more than stats (Men of Faith and Ragnarok).

But what it does have is awesome. It is a must buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph F
Canada
Oakville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lythaeum wrote:
Boneshaker wrote:
OuterCrow wrote:

No it doesn't.

It has most of the character bios/blurbs but some are just all grouped together on one page with nothing more than stats (Men of Faith and Ragnarok).

But what it does have is awesome. It is a must buy.

From 1:43 of this video, I see some character bios and blurbs on multiple pages: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DenTfPtBPYs.

Edit: I wish I could flip through it myself instead of watching a video...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.