Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
No news for now, we are discussing with the US distributor (IELLO) and soon there will be updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mercante wrote:
No news for now, we are discussing with the US distributor (IELLO) and soon there will be updates.

Are there updates now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MoviinTarget wrote:
Mercante wrote:

Are there updates now?

I can say that the production of the US copies of Play Dirty has started. I cannot announce any solid release date yet though, especially because that is not our decision, but IELLO's... anyhow the wait won't be too long at this point! Stay tuned, thanks for your patience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Algaroth wrote:
MoviinTarget wrote:
Mercante wrote:

Are there updates now?

I can say that the production of the US copies of Play Dirty has started. I cannot announce any solid release date yet though, especially because that is not our decision, but IELLO's... anyhow the wait won't be too long at this point! Stay tuned, thanks for your patience!

But when is it going to be released in Europe? If the European version is multilingual, then we could just get that version... right?

I noticed that under versions of this game is says "release date:2016 status:unreleased"...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MoviinTarget wrote:
But when is it going to be released in Europe? If the European version is multilingual, then we could just get that version... right?

I noticed that under versions of this game is says "release date:2016 status:unreleased"...
The distribution of the multilanguage edition has been strangely slow in Europe too. The first significant amount of copies is starting to reach distributors just now.

Considering the overseas shipping costs and the current availability of the game even in Europe, I would suggest you to just wait the release of the US version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in stock on Coolstuffinc now with 16 left in stock...

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/237153
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MoviinTarget wrote:
It's in stock on Coolstuffinc now with 16 left in stock...

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/237153

Oof, I see IELLO's new minimum advertised prices are in effect. That's more than I paid for the base game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So when will other OLGS have this??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robininni wrote:
So when will other OLGS have this??

June 14th 2017.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.