$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

District-Z: The Cult» Forums » General

Subject: Can we get a cheaper companion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
As stated. There are still 4 of 5 companions available. A last minute discount could give a push. I'm hoping Dean Winchester to will join the team! Even though that's not his real name. cry
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Looks like we have a last minute 18k stretch goal!

2 hours to go.. A couple companions would do it !
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kitkat4444 wrote:
As stated. There are still 4 of 5 companions available. A last minute discount could give a push. I'm hoping Dean Winchester to will join the team! Even though that's not his real name. cry


Alright, I am in for the base game and the Deluxe District Z. Hopefully I can pick up the expansions later. I am really pumped for the Slaughterville campaign which will hopefully include everything from the original campaign.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
20 minutes left and still 4 companions available!!!!!!
surpriseAhhhhhhhhh!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
Aw. Time is up. No koolaid for our cult. Glad to be getting the game though. Thanks Rubio games!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
I am really pumped for the Slaughterville campaign which will hopefully include everything from the original campaign.


It will not.
I asked the creator in another thread and he explicitly said that SV2 will have new content but will NOT include the previous ones.

maverick444 wrote:
The next Slaughterville project will focus on the new expansions and big box. Only the new expansions will be offered in the new Kickstarter.


It's probably the reason why he added the SV1 Deluxe as part of a pledge to the Cult KS, in order for people to catch up, even if SV2 is on its way.

That's the only reason why I bought Slaughterville Deluxe a few days ago, even though it cost me more than 60 euros for shipping only (not to mention border taxes that I will probably have to pay) and even though I already knew I will participate to the next KS (and pay insane shipping fees once again).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
baylock wrote:
bamjoe wrote:
I am really pumped for the Slaughterville campaign which will hopefully include everything from the original campaign.


It will not.
I asked the creator in another thread and he explicitly said that SV2 will have new content but will NOT include the previous ones.

maverick444 wrote:
The next Slaughterville project will focus on the new expansions and big box. Only the new expansions will be offered in the new Kickstarter.


It's probably the reason why he added the SV1 Deluxe as part of a pledge to the Cult KS, in order for people to catch up, even if SV2 is on its way.

That's the only reason why I bought Slaughterville Deluxe a few days ago, even though it cost me more than 60 euros for shipping only (not to mention border taxes that I will probably have to pay) and even though I already knew I will participate to the next KS (and pay insane shipping fees once again).


Well that sucks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.