Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean McLaughlin
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Both Figure and Tile Collections have been updated on the FFG Upcoming page to Shipping.

According to the page, this indicates that "The product is being shipped from the FFG warehouse in Minnesota to stores and distributors. This process takes between 7-10 days for the US, or a few days longer in Canada."

Shouldn't be long now...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Mercer
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Descent - The Chains That Rust has been "shipping" for over a month now. I'm thinking these won't be out until Arkham Nights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
Coolstuff lists them as November releases, although I don't know how accurate they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
AmusedToDeath47 wrote:
Descent - The Chains That Rust has been "shipping" for over a month now. I'm thinking these won't be out until Arkham Nights.

Interesting. Chains is available in my country (Italy). Some bizarries in the distribution model?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Chains is also available here in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Lin
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
Ah so soon, and I just finished painting the minis in the base game and was hoping to have a break from painting... I guess it's time to get painting more minis!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ICE 0ne
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AmusedToDeath47 wrote:

Chains That Rust has been shipping for two weeks, and it's in stores this week. Since it's already Thursday and it's a holiday weekend, I'd imagine we'll see these in two weeks as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
AmusedToDeath47 wrote:

According to my local game store, the release date for Descent Chains that Rust is today. Which seems to be true, since the FFG Page is now updated to "In Stores Now" http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Their release dates tend to be Thursdays, so these expansions should be released a few Thursdays from now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Meakings
United Kingdom
Crawley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
5th May 2018
badge
Guh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received a message from my supplier to say that the expansions have been delayed until 22nd September due to the updated app not being ready in time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.