Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I get it, but want to be sure.

A) In order for a Zimby to become Combat Locked it either has to attack OR be attacked? I think the answer is yes.

B) If a Zigby is attacked it is not Combat Locked? I think the answer is no.

C) In order for a Zimby to attack it has to move (or spend Mojo to move)? I think the answer is no.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the questions, Martin! Here are the answers.

martimer wrote:
In order for a Zimby to become Combat Locked it either has to attack OR be attacked? I think the answer is yes.

Yes. If a zimby attacks or is attacked physically (i.e., combat rolls are required) it will be come combat locked.

martimer wrote:
If a Zimby is attacked it is not Combat Locked?

If a zimby is attacked physically (that is, combat rolls are required), it becomes combat locked. If it is attacked via a Witchery (e.g., it is targeted by a Witchery spell), it will not become combat locked because there was no combat.

martimer wrote:
In order for a Zimby to attack it has to move (or spend Mojo to move)?

In order for a Zimby to attack phsically it must be in an edge-edge adjacent tile to its target. It may move there and then attack, or it may just be sitting there calmly minding its own business and when its turn rolls around it finds a creature on an adjacent tile to attack.

Hope these answers help. Please let me know of I've misinterpreted something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That got it, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.