casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
well~
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
well~


I still have the Gnomes of Zurich in a shadowplay dominance in 2019.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
I want to be on record strongly disapproving of the OP's mocking of our lizard overlords.
19 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

(Also who the fuck doesn't subtitle white text, black borders?)
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
“On its world, the people are people. The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people.”

“Odd,” said Arthur, “I thought you said it was a democracy.”

“I did,” said Ford. “It is.”

“So,” said Arthur, hoping he wasn’t sounding ridiculously obtuse, “why don’t the people get rid of the lizards?”

“It honestly doesn’t occur to them,” said Ford. “They’ve all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they’ve voted in more or less approximates to the government they want.”

“You mean they actually vote for the lizards?”

“Oh yes,” said Ford with a shrug, “of course.”

“But,” said Arthur, going for the big one again, “why?”

“Because if they didn’t vote for a lizard,” said Ford, “the wrong lizard might get in.”


-Douglas Adams, So Long And Thanks For All The Fish
21 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


single sentences wrote:
at what point do we seriously start talking about the world being run by lizard people~

well~

Who specifically are you referring to as "lizard people"?

And why?


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walking on eggshells is not my style
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:


single sentences wrote:
at what point do we seriously start talking about the world being run by lizard people~

well~

Who specifically are you referring to as "lizard people"?

And why?




The conspiracy king is stumped?

I'm not sure you could handle this.

More people are familiar with and believe in reptilian overlords than in dominion theology overlords.
3 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
well~


12 million Americans can't be wrong...

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/07/conspir...

3 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought Mitt Romney et al were Mormons and not members of a Southern Baptist snake worshipping cult?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:
(Also who the fuck doesn't subtitle white text, black borders?)
Maybe your monitor didn't have enough white pixels left over after rendering those eyes and teeth. Is it y2k compatible?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
--------------- ---------------

Seanville
Florida
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
AndrewRogue wrote:
(Also who the fuck doesn't subtitle white text, black borders?)
Maybe your monitor didn't have enough white pixels left over after rendering those eyes and teeth. Is it y2k compatible?


Good one.

Dashi will comment as soon as he is done analyzing Hillary's medical records.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'm voting Kodos over Kang.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
I'm voting Kodos over Kang.

I prefer to ask which you vote for in an election between the communists or the Nazis.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
I'm voting Kodos over Kang.

It is a hard decision... is it better to be forced to leave Earth or remain here to be used as a source of food? The lizard people only eat a small percentage of us though, so my vote is going to Hillary as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
single sentences wrote:
at what point do we seriously start talking about the world being run by lizard people~

well~

Who specifically are you referring to as "lizard people"?

And why?

The conspiracy king is stumped?

I'm not sure you could handle this.

More people are familiar with and believe in reptilian overlords than in dominion theology overlords.

Aren't you assuming that there's one and only one "lizard people" conspiracy theory?


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
whac3 wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
I'm voting Kodos over Kang.

I prefer to ask which you vote for in an election between the communists or the Nazis.

Commies all the way, well, because ...

Indiana Jones wrote:
Nazis! I hate those guys!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.