$15.00
Joshua Fannin
United States
Milford
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Thanks for having a look. Im a huge Stefan Feld fan and am looking to get more of his titles. Im willing to trade off games listed in the topic title for these, I may add more in the future. I have the following just to relist with more detail:

[i][b]Star Wars Armada: This is of course the Core set but includes many additional ships from the first wave a complete listing of all that is included is in my collection check there to see whats being traded outside of the core box. It is all in the core box I was able to make it fit. cool I also have a X wing playmat that I will include with this.(Probably $250 at least probably more) retail value total with everything included here.

Thunderstone Numenera: Complete in Like new condition has not been played too extensively.

Yspahan: Punched and played once so like new here as well.

Summoner Wars Master/Alliances Set: This is very close to having everything outside of the new summoners just recently released, so its the entire master set and alliances set, Second summoners sets for most of the factions I might be missing a few. (Filth, and cloaks second summoners I think?)Also has complete mercenaries set all organized. A bucket of D6's and tokens, the Neoprene Mat and I have a foldout board (not the paper one the nicer one) All Included all in the alliances box.

Dice Masters: Both sets are in Plano type Organizers stored by character/dice type, so organized, I have custom cloth X-Men Dice bags Which I will be Trading with the Uncanny X-man set which is nearly complete I may be missing 1 or 2 card types (Ultra Rares I Think). The D&D Has a Gravity Feed worth of expansion content not exactly sure how complete but is it far more then just the starter box content.[b][i]

If any of these interest you, or you would like more information regarding a particular item, feel free to post here. Or geek mail me.Some of the items in my collection could also be in negotiation if you are offering bulk, work your temptation skills devil When posting your games please include conditions of the items in question (pictures are best if you are able.)

What Im looking for:

These are listed by priority so offers higher on this list will command more of my attention. I may not respond to every offer made if I think its too unbalanced on either side.

#1 Macao
#2 Strasbourg
#3 In the year of the Dragon
#4 The Name of the Rose
#5 The Speicherstadt (Expansion is a plus)
#6 Rialto
#7 Amerigo Queenie Expansion Content #'s 1&2 only.

Again thanks for reading this blob of text. (Geekgold award for run on sentences.)I am Subscribed to this topic and will check back on it at least twice a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Fannin
United States
Milford
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also open to possibly trading items in my collection for any of these pm me with your offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.