2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Seeking Play Testers

Subject: PnP for LibraryLand - Looking for Playtesters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris C
United States
flag msg tools
Hi, I am looking for playtesters for a current Worker Placement WIP called LibraryLand. I am looking for blind playtesting.

The game is a Medium weight Euro; Worker Placement, Tableau/Engine Builder game. Sits 2-4 players and runs about an hour.

In a nutshell:
In the game each player starts off with an identical library and a few workers. Players will have to use their workers to gain money and victory points through purchasing new features for their libraries. Some options require workers to function while others self generate their revenue. The more VP you have the greater your buildings upkeep each turn.
The game's endpoint is a VP trigger.

From my tagline over on the Unpub site:
" Think you have what it takes to run a library? In LibraryLand you and your opponents face off as rival libraries in neighboring towns. Lobby for funding, build new features, and earn the most victory points to win this worker placement game."

If interested please geekmail me for info, questions, or interest. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rayburn
United States
California
flag msg tools
Always looking for new things to try, sending email!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.