$30.00
Greg Infi
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
When I browse image galleries the default image size shown is medium. Is there a setting that would allow me to view large images by default?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
infi01 wrote:
When I browse image galleries the default image size shown is medium. Is there a setting that would allow me to view large images by default?

Yes, you sure can do that.

From the "My Geek" drop-down, choose "Account" and then find "Edit Layout", and there is a setting near the bottom of that for default image size.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Infi
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
infi01 wrote:
Thank you!

You're quite welcome, glad I could help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Kenny Dorham || Trompeta Toccata || Whistle Stop || Una Mas
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only they had a way to set Default Gallery. I don't want to look at people's cats or the fima pieces they baked in their ovens, I want to see the game that comes in the box. I've worn holes in my clickinator selecting 'Game' every fricking time I open a game page's image folder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
XIPULOXX FHTAGN!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gambiteer wrote:
From the "My Geek" drop-down, choose "Account" and then find "Edit Layout", and there is a setting near the bottom of that for default image size.

cool

I never knew this! Thanks from me too! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.